11.14.2005

Binge-ivus is Over

The officials have called it. I got run-ruled this weekend, by about 40 runs. That's what happens when you go to an old friend's party, she serves sangria, and 9 hours later you roll-in back to your house. I don't know what it is about red wine that gives me such a headache, nevermind the hangover. Anyway, that's enough partying to make up for the entire year.

Kind of makes me think of the old Bill Cosby monologue where he has his head in the toilet all because, "I work hard, and I deserve this." My head wasn't in the toilet, but probably only cuz I was too tired to get up.

Didn't get any yardwork done this weekend like I wanted to, but at least went for a 7 mile run Town Lake w/the little lady. She too, was run-ruled this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home