1.17.2006

The Soooooooooul Train

There's nothing like a good soul ride on the mountain bike. Actually, the only thing better is a soul ride on trail that you've never ridden before. Oh wait, even better than that, is a good soul ride on new trail on your side of town.

I also disassembled my old team frame last week, and built up my backup privateer rig. To tell you the truth, I like my privateer rig better.

And now that I've got a full-suspension frame in the mail and I've fallen in love with riding my mountain bike, I'm pretty excited about the race season. Motivation problems gone.

Here's a pic on the Hermosa Creek trail in the San Juan Mountains. 5 hours in the saddle...same goes for my better half who I'm proud to say did that ride with me. It was an epic (thundered AND saw a bear) soul ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home