7.03.2008

Trashed

Legs really are starting to feel it now. I'm hoping day 4 at altitude is the hump for me and I can start going down that hump. Unfortunately, for every sweet downhill out here, is a nasty uphill. But it actually reminds me of one of my favorite things I've learned mountain biking...you climb so you can descend.

But well, Cloudcroft is the high point around here...you wind up descending so you can climb. That's messed up.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wanna buy a house???
Photobucket

I would love to do the whole 16 miles downhill, but well, that means i gotta climb back up. And well, it's steep and it's long, i think that's the point their trying to make.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I bet I could go this fast:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home