3.13.2006

Slackin'

Man, after 2 decent blogs I suck. The terlingua one must have taken too much out of me. I gotta get back to my bloggin' roots and layoff the picture bloggin'.

Anyway, since I last blogged, I actually won another race. This time it was my first expert-class, and first mtb, race. I never even won a mtb race back in 2000-2002, when I was racing in the beginner and then sport classes. Go figure.

Maybe i've been watching my hips a little too closely, because as soon as I started slacking off on my diet and eating a lot, and drinking too, I've actually won two races. Makes me wanna Golden Corral it before every race now. Well, I won't and haven't been getting carried away that much. But I sure as hell have been enjoying my beer, pizza, and bean/egg/potato burritos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home