2.02.2006

The Abominable Snowman Redux

Just when I thought my situation for the spring season was set, I get a letter from Yeti Cycles stating they received my proposal and would like me to race for their Grassroots Racing program. Which means I'll get to race on arguably the best XC full-suspension race rig money can buy.

What to do with the Giant frame I just built up? Well, as Kathy walked back in the house from taking Paquito out to make our grass greener, I sez, "want my bike?"

Paquito replies, "DUH!!!"

Kathy now gets to match bikes just like she matches her pink belt w/her pink converse.


Sidebar: Coming Soon! Matching silver belt and matching silver sha-na-nas!!

Flash forward to the Sunday's race: "Go Sergio! You're doing awesome! Don't crash my new bike!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home